Duration: 8 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
Meet your private guide-driver at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint and depart to the Old City of Bethlehem. See some of Banksy Graffiti arts in Bethlehem, The Walled Off Hotel of Banksy and the separation wall on the way.
Walk in the old city of Bethlehem and enjoy the old architects of the buildings from the Ottoman period. Walk the Star Street— the way that Joseph and Mary took when they came to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus. Visit Hosh Al Syrian quarter, see the architect of the buildings from inside and stop for a morning cup of tea or Arabic coffee.
Continue to Manger Square and visit the Nativity Church, the birthplace of Jesus and the oldest church in the world.
Drive to the Shepherd’s Field where the angel Gabriel appeared to the shepherds, see the ruins that go back to the Byzantine time and the current church.
Leave Bethlehem and drive to Qumran National Park, World-famous for having hidden the Dead Sea Scrolls (Qumran Scrolls) for almost 2000 years, Qumran was the site of a small Essene settlement around the time of Jesus – specifically, from the late 1st century BCE until 68 CE, when it was destroyed by the Romans.
End our day by a stop at the Dead Sea to float and enjoy the minerals of the lowest and saltiest sea on earth.
Drive back to Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint to return to your hotel.
End of the tour.
✓ Private driver-guide
✓ Private tour
✓ Pickup and drop off from Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint or from your hotel if you are staying in the city of Bethlehem.
✗ Hotel pick up and drop off outside of Bethlehem City
✗ Qumran National Park entrance fee
✗ Entrance fees (If applicable)
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also a Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.