Duration: 8 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
- The old city of Nablus
- Church of Jacob’s Well
- Olive Oil Soap factory
- Mount Gerizim
Walk in the narrow alleys and bazaars of the old city of Nablus and stop by a place specialising in Knafeh which is considered one of the most popular local Palestinian desserts and watch how the traditional sweet dish is made before indulging in a sample for yourself! Another stop by an Olive Oil Soap factory and learn about the olive oil-producing process.
In the afternoon, visit Mount Gerizim, where you can see the Samaritan community as well as discovering a Samaritan museum and archaeological site that displays ancient history since the Bronze Age that traces their roots back to Abraham.
Afterwards, visit Sebastia archeological site where you can see many impressive Roman remains including a Byzantine basilica.
At the end of your tour, drive you back to Bethlehem where your tour ends by dropping you off at your hotel or Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint to cross to Jerusalem.
✓ Private tour
✓ Eat Knafeh (Palestinian traditional sweet)
✓ Pickup and drop off at Checkpoint 300 for less than 4 people
✓ Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem for more than 5 people
✗ Hotel pick up and drop off outside of Bethlehem
✗ Entrance fees to Mount Gerizim Archaeological Site / Samaritan Museum /
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also as Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem’s side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
- If you are more than 5 people, pick up and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem is included.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.