Duration: 8 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
- Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron (Ibrahimi Mosque)
- Ancient Jericho and Elisha Spring
- Mount of Temptations
- The Sycamore Tree
- Jordan River
- Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- The Shepherd’s Field
Meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (Known also as Rachel’s Tomb Crossing).
30 minutes drive to Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs in the old city. You will learn about the significance of the Tomb of the Patriarchs to the three Abrahamic religions. The tour includes a visit to the tomb (Known also as the Ibrahimi Mosque).
Leaving Hebron, the next stop is Jericho, the oldest city in the world where agriculture was discovered and civilization started. View of Mount of Temptation the site where Jesus was tempted by the devil.
A stop to view the ancient site of Jericho and Elisha Spring before heading to Jordan River, the site where Jesus was baptized by John the baptist and the natural border between the West Bank and Jordan.
Head back to Bethlehem, and visit Beit Sahour, the area of the shepherds, the site where the angel appeared to the shepherds and told them about Jesus’ birth then continue to the old city to visit the Church of the Nativity, which was built on the cave where Jesus was born: it’s the world’s oldest church.
Visit Saint Catherine Church, Saint Jerome’s Caves, and Milk Grotto. and finally, stop by an olive wood workshop to learn about the local handicraft.
We will end our tour with a stop by The Walled Off Hotel (Banksy Hotel) and see Banksy Graffiti around the city.
End of the tour.
✓ Private driver-guide
✓ Professional guide
✓ Private tour
✓ Pickup and drop off at Checkpoint 300 for less than 4 people
✓ Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem for more than 5 people
✗ Entrance fees (Where applicable)
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also as Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem’s side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
- If you are more than 5 people, pick up and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem is included.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.