Duration: 4-5 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
- Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron (Ibrahimi Mosque)
- Walk in the Old City of Hebron
- Local Pottery and Glass Workshop
- Hebron H1 and H2
- The separation wall
- Banksy Graffiti
Meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (Known also as Rachel’s Tomb Crossing).
A short drive to Hebron and start the tour with a visit to the Cave of the Patriarchs in the old city to learn about the significance of the Tomb of the Patriarchs to the three Abrahamic religions. The tour includes a visit to the tomb (Known also as the Ibrahimi Mosque).
You will enjoy a walk inside the old city of Hebron and its market and a chance to meet with a local who will explain about life there.
Later, you will visit a local pottery and glass workshop which is the local handicraft of the city.
We will end our tour with a stop by The Walled Off Hotel (Banksy Hotel) and see Banksy Graffiti and the separation wall.
Drive back to Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint.
End of the tour.
✓ Private driver-guide
✓ Professional guide
✓ Private tour
✓ Pickup and drop off from Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint or from your hotel if you are staying in the city of Bethlehem
✗ Hotel pick up and drop off outside of Bethlehem City
✗ Entrance fees (Where applicable)
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also as Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem’s side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
Check How to get from Jerusalem to Bethlehem
(Click here to look up the location on google maps)
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.