Duration: 8 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
Meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (Known also by Rachel’s Tomb Crossing).
Start the tour by driving toward Hebron to gain a better understanding of the conflict between Israel and Palestine. The city is divided into two sectors: one is controlled by the Palestinian National Authority and the other by Israel.
Center of Hebron Old City is a UNESCO site. On this tour, we will be visiting the Old City of Hebron (H1 & H2) and learn about the significance of the Tomb of the Patriarchs to the three Abrahamic religions. The tour includes a visit to the tomb (Known also as the Ibrahimi Mosque). You’ll also walk through the local souks and later visit a ceramic and glass factories to watch how they blow the glass to shape it and how they make the ceramic.
After Hebron, the next stop is Beit Sahour, considered the city of the shepherds. Visit the Shepherd’s Field, where the angel appeared to the shepherds and told them about Jesus’ birth then continue to Bethlehem old city and enjoy a local meal in one of the oldest restaurants in the city.
Drive to visit Bethlehem, the Church of the Nativity, that was built on the spot where many believe Jesus was born: it’s the world’s oldest church in regular daily use. Visit Saint Catherine Church, Saint Jerome’s Caves, and Milk Grotto. later, stop by an olive wood workshop to learn about the local handicraft.
We will end our Hebron tour with a stop to see The Walled Off Hotel (Banksy Hotel) and see Banksy Graffiti around the city.
End of the tour.
- Private driver guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Pickup and drop off from Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint or from your hotel if you are staying in the city of Bethlehem.
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick up and drop off outside of Bethlehem City
- Entrance fees (Where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also a Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.