Duration: 8 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
- Visit Saint Lazarus Church in Bethany
- See the Sycamore tree where Zacchaeus climbed to see Jesus
- Visit Elisha Spring
- Take the cable car to Mount of Temptation
- Visit the Baptismal Site on the Jordan River
- Visit the Nativity Church, Church of Saint Catherine and Saint Jerome Caves in Bethlehem
- Visit the Milk Grotto Church
- Optional stop at a traditional olive wood workshop
- Pick up from Bethlehem 300 checkpoint or your hotel in Jerusalem and drive through the Judean Desert.
- Visit Saint Lazarus Church in Bethany, where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.
- Drive to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
- Stop by the Sycamore tree where Zacchaeus climbed to see Jesus.
- Visit Elisha Spring, where the prophet Elisha healed the bitter waters of Jericho.
- Take the cable car to Mount of Temptation, where the devil tempted Jesus for 40 days and 40 nights.
- Drive to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant (optional).
- Arrive at Manger Square and visit the Nativity Church, the oldest church in regular daily use in the world.
- Visit the Church of Saint Catherine, a beautiful Crusader-era church with stunning mosaics and architecture.
- Visit the underground caves of Saint Jerome’s, where the saint lived and translated the Bible into Latin.
- Visit the Milk Grotto Church, a sacred site where Christians believe the Virgin Mary breastfed Jesus while fleeing persecution.
- Optional stop at a traditional olive wood workshop to learn about this traditional Palestinian handicraft and acquire any souvenirs if desired.
- Drive back to Bethlehem 300 checkpoint or drop off at your hotel in Jerusalem.
✓ Private tour
✓ Pickup and drop off at Checkpoint 300 for less than 4 people
✓ Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem for more than 5 people
✗ Entrance fees
✗ Cable Car to Mount of Temptation
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also as Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem’s side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
- If you are more than 5 people, pick up and drop off from your hotel in Jerusalem is included.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.