Duration: 4 hours (Approx.) | Offered in: English
- Damascus Gate
- Via Dolorosa
- Western Wall
- Holy Sepulchre Church
- Mount Zion
- Last Supper Room
- King David’s Tomb
- Zion Gate
- Jaffa Gate
Begin at Damascus Gate – This is one of the main entrances to the old city and a great starting point for exploring. Take a moment to admire the beautiful architecture of the gate and the walls surrounding it.
Walk along the Via Dolorosa – Traditionally, this is the path that Jesus has taken on the way to his crucifixion. Visit the stations of the cross, including the Church of the Flagellation, the Church of the Condemnation and Imposition of the Cross, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – This is one of the holiest sites in Christianity and the location where Jesus was crucified, buried, and resurrected. Take time to explore the church and its many chapels, including the Chapel of the Crucifixion, the Stone of Unction, and the Tomb of Jesus.
Visit the Western Wall – Also known as the Wailing Wall, this is one of the most sacred sites in Judaism. Take a moment to observe the prayers and traditions of the people who come to pray here.
Visit Mount Zion – This is a hill outside the old city walls that is home to several important sites, including the Room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of King David. Learn about the history and significance of these sites.
Walk to Jaffa Gate through the Armenian Quarter where the tour ends – This is one of the main gates to the old city and is a great place to end your tour.
This itinerary should take around 4 hours to complete, depending on how much time you spend at each site. Don’t forget to bring comfortable walking shoes.
✓ Private guide
✓ Private walking tour
✓ Meeting in the Old City (At the New Gate)
✗ Hotel pick up and drop off from your hotel
✗ Entrance fees to Pools of Bethesda, Lithostrotos,
✗ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
- If you are coming from Jerusalem, you will meet your guide at Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint (known also a Rachels’ Tomb Crossing). It’s about 30 minutes drive from Damascus Gate by bus.
- Your guide will meet you after you cross to Bethlehem side.
- If you are staying in Bethlehem then a hotel pick-up is available.
Returns to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Saint Saba Monastery closed on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Women are not allowed inside Saint Saba Monastery
- Modest clothing is required
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel your tour within (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your tour before (11 days or more) prior to the date of the tour, a full refund of the deposit will apply.
- If you cancel a requested multi-day tour at any time, the deposit amount will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel a requested customized tour that requires arranging/booking any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs incurred on your behalf such as booking a separate driver, car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. in less than (10 days) prior to the date of the tour, the amount for any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs will be non-refundable in addition to the deposit amount.