HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE
Traveling as a group of pilgrims to the Holy Land can be one of the most spiritually fulfilling experiences of a lifetime. Perhaps you would like to organize your own pilgrimage. Organizing a pilgrimage will require prayer, planning, and preparation. We are happy to assist you in planning your own pilgrimage.
We help you plan a holy land pilgrimage that will take you through the footsteps of Jesus, to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee, and more. Here, you will visit some of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in the world while you explore the foundations of Christianity.
To help you begin preparing your Holy Land Pilgrimage, we recommend the following:
- Begin planning for your trip 18 months in advance.
- Contact Michael Tours to discuss travel arrangements, accommodations, dates, and itinerary.
- Finalize all trip details, including pricing, dates, and itinerary.
- Choose a “contact person” for all inquiries about the trip
- Work on a promotional brochure.
- Prepare a list of names and addresses to send promotional invitations (Generally, groups are about 30-50 people).
- Consider advertising for your trip in parish bulletins, Christian newspapers and other outlets where you will find likely travelers.
- Plan for a “cut off” date for taking registrations. Keep a waiting list, people might cancel last minute and you will have space for others.
- Consider having a meeting with travelers before the pilgrimage. An orientation to the trip helps to establish camaraderie among the group. It also can be a time to distribute final travel documents.
- Travelers should pack comfortable clothing. Trips to the Holy Land include a great deal of walking, so bring comfortable shoes.
To visit the Holy Land is a spiritual journey. Michael Tours want to help you make it a success.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BOOKING A HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE?
Let us help you!